Checklist for Buyers
Here are some valued facts to be confirmed before buying a flat
- Before freezing on your choice of a builder, do some research about the builder's past projects.
- Has the builder constructed sufficient number of projects to establish a reputation?
- Does the builder enjoy a reputation for completing projects on time?
- Is the quality of their projects as per the standards you’re looking for?
- Is the quality of staff employed by the builder helpful and courteous with your queries?
- Verify the Parent documents
- Check the agreement very carefully for all the charges applicable.
- Check whether the Promoter/ Power of Attorney have a right to transfer the undivided shares of land.
- Land Owner/ Promoter/ Power of Attorney have no right over the open spaces and in the terrace after entire undivided shares of land have been transferred.
- Ensure that the area sold to you is mentioned in the agreement
- Check the progress of the construction personally.